Chateau de Tautal
We are somewhere in South Central France. Please use the form to make contact.
Flights from London/UK:
- Ryanair from London Standsted to Clermont-Ferrand or Brive-la-Gaillarde, then 1.5hrs drive
- Ryanair from London Stansted to Limoges or Rodez, then 2.5hrs drive
- FlyBe from Southampton and several Northern English and Scottish airports to Limoges or Bergerac, then 2.5rs drive
- British Airways from London City to Bergerac (May-September), then 2.5hrs drive
- British Airways from London Heathrow or Gatwick North Terminal to Toulouse (leaves from H'row T5), Bordeaux (leaves from Gatwick) or Lyon St Exupery (leaves from H'row T3), then 3.15hrs drive, the same distance from all 3 of these airports. The drive is longer but the transit in London to the airport much shorter than Stansted, and in aggregate there are about 15+ flights per day to choose from.
- Easyjet also flies to all 3 of these airports (Toulouse, Lyon and Bordeaux) from either Gatwick or Luton, with another 10+ flights per day.
Flights from Amsterdam/The Netherlands:
- KLM from Amsterdam to Clermont-Ferrand (direct Mon-Wed-Fri-Sun, indirect all other days), then 1.5hrs drive
Trains: TGV from Paris (or London or Amsterdam) to Clermont-Ferrand, or Brive-la-Gaillarde then 1.5hrs drive
Drive: 3.15hrs to Mediterranean Coast (Montpellier), 3.15hrs to Atlantic Coast (Bordeaux), 4.5hrs to Paris (Orly), 5hrs to Girona - Spain, 5.5hrs to Toulon/Cote d'Azur, 6hrs to Turin (Italy), 10hrs to Amsterdam, 11hrs to Central London (incl Eurotunnel), 14.5hrs to Vienna, Austria, 75hrs to Timbuktu, Mali.